Subject: cleancache into linux-next, target for 2.6.37 merge window?

From: Dan Magenheimer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi --

The "cleancache" patchset crosses multiple subsystem boundaries and
at the recent filesystem/storage/mm summit, people suggested that
after the patchset has stabilized, I should just submit it to
linux-next and then directly to Linus.  The latest version has received
no further suggestions or comments.  Previous versions received
a great deal of review and comment from a wide variety of maintainers
across all the impacted subsystems, as documented in the commit logs.

Would it be possible to include the following tree in the linux-next
build process?

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/djm/tmem.git#linux-next

The patchset applies cleanly against both 2.6.36-rc3 and -rc5.
Against next-20100928, I see two very minor merge conflicts in
mm/Kconfig and include/linux/fs.h due to minor changes from other
trees.

Thanks,
Dan Magenheimer
[email-masked]