Subject: Re: linux-next: error fetching the y2038 tree

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 21:03:26 +0200

On Friday, July 22, 2016 10:01:59 AM CEST Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
> 
> Fetching the y2038
> (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/playground.git#y2038)
> this morning produces this error:
> 
> fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/y2038
> 
> I am still using the last version of this tree I fetched which contains:
> 
> 4b277763c5b3 vfs: Add support to document max and min inode times
> 0b38aceef3f3 vfs: Add vfs_time accessors
> df5999b78b01 fs: Add current_fs_time_sec() function
> 549eb7b22e24 AFS: Correctly use 64-bit time for UUID

Hi Stephen,

my mistake, I wanted to remove the contents since Deepa has done
a replacement series that obsolete three of the four patches
(Linus didn't take the branch last time).

I'll push a mainline commit to the branch instead, to make the
contents disappear from -next.

Thanks for letting me know about the problem.

	Arnd