Subject: Re: Western Union Payment MTCN to you

From: "WESTERN UNION PAYMENT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 12:14:06 +0300 (EEST)

Western Union Money Transfer
Phone: +2348184364371
Email: [email-masked]

Attention :

We have just send the first US$5000,00 to you right now due to your
inability to receive the total funds from bank to bank transfer. Down here
is the payment information except Question and answer.

Sender's Name:......... Amechi Obeluo
Control-MTCN:........... 0752470490
Amount sent:........ $5000.00

But the directors of this payment says that you will have to update/renew
your file for the payment before we will give you the full information to
pickup the money , The total money on your name here is US$600,000,00  .We
will be sending $5000.00 to you everyday untill the payment is completed.
The update /renewal of your file here will cost you $160.00 only .

Please You are advice to adhere to this directive so that we can meet up
with the time scheduled for the sending $5000,00 to you everyday untill
you receive the total US$600,000.00,Please don't go for pickup untill I
give you the question and answer .

Get back to me so I can give you the name you will send the $160.00 to
.You can call me for more details :

Sincerely Regards
MR.PAUL TURNER.
Western Union Payment Officer
Phone: +2348184364371