Subject: linux-next: sound/pcmcia/vx build error

From: Gabriel C <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:47:04 +0200

Hi,

I got the following error with a randconfig on linux-next-20080521

...

sound/built-in.o: In function `vxpocket_detach':
vxpocket.c:(.text+0x20cfa): undefined reference to `pcmcia_disable_device'
sound/built-in.o: In function `vxpocket_probe':
vxpocket.c:(.text+0x20f46): undefined reference to `pcmcia_request_io'
vxpocket.c:(.text+0x20f5a): undefined reference to `pcmcia_request_irq'
vxpocket.c:(.text+0x20f73): undefined reference to `pcmcia_request_configuration'
vxpocket.c:(.text+0x2101f): undefined reference to `cs_error'
vxpocket.c:(.text+0x21027): undefined reference to `pcmcia_disable_device'
sound/built-in.o: In function `init_vxpocket':
vxpocket.c:(.init.text+0x75b): undefined reference to `pcmcia_register_driver'
sound/built-in.o: In function `exit_vxpocket':
vxpocket.c:(.exit.text+0x28c): undefined reference to `pcmcia_unregister_driver'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

...

config -> http://frugalware.org/~crazy/linux-next/randconfig/bad33_config

Regards,

Gabriel