Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for June 27 - build fails at tc6393xb_attach_irq() with randconfig build

From: Kamalesh Babulal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 00:28:57 +0530

Hi Stephen,

randconfig build fails on next-20080627 kernelk with CONFIG_MFD_TC6393XB enabled

  CC      drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.o
drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.c: In function ‘tc6393xb_attach_irq’:
drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.c:269: error: implicit declaration of function ‘set_irq_flags’
drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.c:269: error: ‘IRQF_VALID’ undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.c:269: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.c:269: error: for each function it appears in.)
drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.c:269: error: ‘IRQF_PROBE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.c:272: error: ‘IRQT_FALLING’ undeclared (first use in this function)
make[2]: *** [drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [drivers/mfd] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2

-- 
Thanks & Regards,
Kamalesh Babulal,
Linux Technology Center,
IBM, ISTL.