Subject: [BUILD-FAILURE] linux-next: Tree for June 30

From: Kamalesh Babulal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:32:13 +0530

Hi Stephen,

next-20080630 kernel build fails x86 box 

fs/bio-integrity.c: In function `bio_integrity_add_page':
include/linux/bio.h:368: sorry, unimplemented: inlining failed in call to 'bvec_nr_vecs': function body not available
fs/bio-integrity.c:135: sorry, unimplemented: called from here
make[1]: *** [fs/bio-integrity.o] Error 1
make: *** [fs] Error 2

# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/3.4.6/specs
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix
--disable-checking --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit
--disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-java-awt=gtk
--host=i386-redhat-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-10)

-- 
Thanks & Regards,
Kamalesh Babulal,
Linux Technology Center,
IBM, ISTL.