Subject: Re: next-0704: sparc64: build failure at arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c

From: Andi Kleen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:22:00 +0200

Alexander Beregalov wrote:
> Hi
> 
> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:160: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:160: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:205: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:206: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:207: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:208: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:209: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:210: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> arch/sparc64/kernel/sysfs.c:211: error: initialization from
> incompatible pointer type
> 
> I think it is connected to

Thanks. Looks good. sparc64 was one of the architectures i wasn't able
to compile test. Greg, can you just fold the patch in please?

-Andi