Subject: ACPI git trees and vacation

From: Andi Kleen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 20:48:49 +0200

Hi,

First I'll be on vacation next week. I'll not be completely offline,
but all replies will be delayed and I won't do much work.
It now looks like the merge window might open in that week, if yes
I'll only merge the following week.

The trees for the next ACPI merge are at git.kernel.org now
These are based on Len's branches with some additional patches.

(based on Linus' tree aka 2.6.26rc9)
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ak/linux-acpi-2.6.git release
Intended for the 2.6.27 merge

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/git/linux/kernel/ak/linux-acpi-2.6.git test

(based on Linux next for patches with dependencies)
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ak/linux-next-acpi.git

This is not quite yet the full state intended for the merge, a few
patches are still missing.

I would appreciate review and testing. They are currently not in linux-next.

-Andi