Subject: Compilation error on drivers/md/raid6int8.c on net-next-2.6

From: Breno Leitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:56:28 -0300

I just pulled net-next-2.6 and compiling it on a ppc machine I got the 
following error:

  CC [M]  drivers/md/raid6tables.o
  CC [M]  drivers/md/raid6int8.o
drivers/md/raid6int8.c: In function `raid6_int8_gen_syndrome':
drivers/md/raid6int8.c:185: error: unable to find a register to spill in 
class `FLOAT_REGS'
drivers/md/raid6int8.c:185: error: this is the insn:
(insn:HI 619 799 638 4 drivers/md/raid6int8.c:168 (set (mem:DI (plus:DI 
(reg/v/f:DI 122 [ p ])
                (reg/v:DI 66 ctr [orig:124 d ] [124])) [0 S8 A64])
        (reg/v:DI 129 [ wp0 ])) 320 {*movdi_internal64} (nil)
    (expr_list:REG_DEAD (reg/v:DI 129 [ wp0 ])
        (nil)))
drivers/md/raid6int8.c:185: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
make[2]: *** [drivers/md/raid6int8.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [drivers/md] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2