Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the ubi tree

From: Artem Bityutskiy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:25:05 +0300

Stephen,

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the ubi tree got a trivial conflict in
> drivers/mtd/ubi/cdev.c between commit
> 72b67048f5dac18fd6494e3d3bff7e54840e8761 ("UBI: cdev lock_kernel()
> pushdown") from Linus' tree and commit
> 9c0ec8fe1eed2106441e12ca2964f431df044f1d ("UBI: fix checkpatch.pl errors
> and warnings") from the ubi tree.
> 
> Just overlapping additions of include files.

Could you please amend your scripts and use "linux-next" branch for both
UBI and UBIFS:

UBI: git://git.infradead.org/~dedekind/ubi-2.6.git linux-next
UBIFS: git://git.infradead.org/~dedekind/ubifs-2.6.git linux-next

Andrew, could you please tweak your scripts as well and use those
branches if you still have UBI/UBIFS in -mm. Thanks and apologies
for inconvenience.

-- 
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)