Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the pxa tree

From: Ned Forrester <nforrester-/[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:18:30 -0400

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Eric,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the pxa tree got a conflict in
> drivers/spi/pxa2xx_spi.c between commit
> 8423597d676615f3dd2d9ab36f59f147086b90b8 ("pxa2xx_spi: chipselect
> bugfixes") from Linus' tree and commit
> 5625ef19d54c02838c867b6a5c87823e021ac7a5 ("spi: pxa2xx_spi introduce chip
> select gpio to simplify the common cases") from the pxa tree.
> 
> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fixup (though it could be
> fixed in the pxa tree in a merge with Linus' tree).  Please check the
> fixup.

The last word I had from David Brownell, was that Eric should make his
patch fit after mine.  I think Eric was planning to re-submit, but maybe
you have saved him the trouble.  I will leave it to Eric to decide if
you fixed everything needed.

-- 
Ned Forrester                                       nforrester-/[email-masked]
Oceanographic Systems Lab                                  508-289-2226
Applied Ocean Physics and Engineering Dept.
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution          Woods Hole, MA 02543, USA
http://www.whoi.edu/sbl/liteSite.do?litesiteid=7212
http://www.whoi.edu/hpb/Site.do?id=1532
http://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=10079

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/