Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the rr tree

From: Mike Travis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 05:50:20 -0700

Rusty Russell wrote:
> On Thursday 23 October 2008 15:12:41 Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>> Hi Rusty,
>>
>> Today's linux-next merge of the rr tree got a conflict in kernel/smp.c
>> between commit 562d8c23497402eb7eb9caf8dab84439a03a49ea ("smp: reduce
>> stack requirements for smp_call_function_mask") from the cpus4096 tree
>> and commit  ("1855648ee0b5ed8fe800edf401bbe25a3f2ed94a") from the rr tree.
>>
>> Overlapping changes.  I have used the version from the rr tree, but I am
>> not sure if that is the correct thing to do.
> 
> Mike?
> 
> Rusty.

Hi,

Yes, I just started looking at them... Did you push upstream the last
version I sent last night?  Or perhaps my view of the tip tree doesn't
include the cpus4096 tree?

I'll update my linux-next tree and examine the conflicts.

Thanks!

(And Thanks Stephen for dealing with these!  Sorry for the headaches.)

Mike