Subject: Re: [PATCHSET 00/18] open-osd: OSD Initiator library for Linux

From: Boaz Harrosh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:52:21 +0200

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Boaz,
> 
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 16:58:59 +0200 Boaz Harrosh <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> I have prepared a branch for linux-next based on today's Linus tree
>> It is here:
>>     git://git.open-osd.org/linux-open-osd.git linux-next
>> This is if it's OK with James, as these bits are his responsibility.
>> They need only sit in linux-next for a couple of weeks to get some wider
>> compilation exposure. Other then that they are totally new code and
>> are safe. Eventually they should be included into Linux-next through
>> scsi-misc-2.6.
> 
> I have added that tree to linux-next for today.
> 
> What I say to everyone:  commits in that branch must have been posted
> somewhere appropriate, reviewed, unit tested and destined for the next
> merge window.  Also, note that my (new) practise is to temporarily drop a
> tree if it causes non-trivial conflicts (especially with Linus' tree), so
> don't be too upset if you get a message from me to that effect.
> 

Thank you Stephen, very much

This has proven itself already. I found some warnings on some ARCHs
concerning printk of u64 types. I have made a sweep and fixed all these
places and others.
(same place: git://git.open-osd.org/linux-open-osd.git linux-next)

If you could keep it for the next round it could be grate. So I can make
sure I got rid of all the warnings.

Thanks again
Boaz