Subject: Re: linux-next: xfs tree build failure

From: Lachlan McIlroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:05:14 +1100

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:27:53 -0500 Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 07:47:54AM +1100, Dave Chinner wrote:
>>>>> I think it's probably the only solution - we need to wait until
>>>>> the I_LOCK bit is cleared from the inode and AFAICT wait_on_inode()
>>>>> is the only way to do it.
>>>> Any resolution?
>>> I was waiting on a comment from Christoph. I'll cc him directly this
>>> time ;)
>> What comment do you expect from me?  The fix looks correct, but at some
>> point you should probably run all these exports past Al to get another
>> review.  Especially as he's doing major work in this area currently.
> 
> OK, I have dropped the xfs tree for today.  Let me know when it is sorted
> out.

Okay, your fix is in and it is building again.