Subject: [PATCH -next] mtd: fix dataflash printk formats

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:33:59 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix printk format warnings:

build-r7137.out:/local/linsrc/linux-next-20081215/drivers/mtd/devices/mtd_dataflash.c:156: warning: format '%x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'uint64_t'
build-r7137.out:/local/linsrc/linux-next-20081215/drivers/mtd/devices/mtd_dataflash.c:156: warning: format '%x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'uint64_t'
build-r7137.out:/local/linsrc/linux-next-20081215/drivers/mtd/devices/mtd_dataflash.c:670: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'uint64_t'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/mtd/devices/mtd_dataflash.c |    9 +++++----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

--- linux-next-20081215.orig/drivers/mtd/devices/mtd_dataflash.c
+++ linux-next-20081215/drivers/mtd/devices/mtd_dataflash.c
@@ -153,9 +153,10 @@ static int dataflash_erase(struct mtd_in
 	unsigned		blocksize = priv->page_size << 3;
 	uint8_t			*command;
 
-	DEBUG(MTD_DEBUG_LEVEL2, "%s: erase addr=0x%x len 0x%x\n",
+	DEBUG(MTD_DEBUG_LEVEL2, "%s: erase addr=0x%llx len 0x%llx\n",
 			dev_name(&spi->dev),
-			instr->addr, instr->len);
+			(unsigned long long)instr->addr,
+			(unsigned long long)instr->len);
 
 	/* Sanity checks */
 	if ((instr->addr + instr->len) > mtd->size
@@ -667,8 +668,8 @@ add_dataflash_otp(struct spi_device *spi
 	if (revision >= 'c')
 		otp_tag = otp_setup(device, revision);
 
-	dev_info(&spi->dev, "%s (%d KBytes) pagesize %d bytes%s\n",
-			name, DIV_ROUND_UP(device->size, 1024),
+	dev_info(&spi->dev, "%s (%llu KBytes) pagesize %d bytes%s\n",
+			name, (unsigned long long)DIV_ROUND_UP(device->size, 1024),
 			pagesize, otp_tag);
 	dev_set_drvdata(&spi->dev, priv);