Subject: [PATCH -next] 9p: fix RDMA dependency

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:18:42 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

NET_9P_RDMA uses Infiniband RDMA, which is controlled by the
INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS kconfig symbol, so fix NET_9P so that it builds
cleanly.

Found by inspection (suspicion) and then forced via kconfig.

ERROR: "rdma_destroy_id" [net/9p/9pnet_rdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_connect" [net/9p/9pnet_rdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_create_id" [net/9p/9pnet_rdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_create_qp" [net/9p/9pnet_rdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_resolve_route" [net/9p/9pnet_rdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_disconnect" [net/9p/9pnet_rdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_resolve_addr" [net/9p/9pnet_rdma.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
cc:      Eric Van Hensbergen <[email-masked]>
cc:      Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>
---
 net/9p/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20090102.orig/net/9p/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20090102/net/9p/Kconfig
@@ -23,7 +23,7 @@ config NET_9P_VIRTIO
 	  guest partitions and a host partition.
 
 config NET_9P_RDMA
-	depends on INET && INFINIBAND && EXPERIMENTAL
+	depends on INET && INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS && EXPERIMENTAL
 	tristate "9P RDMA Transport (Experimental)"
 	help
 	  This builds support for an RDMA transport.

-- 
~Randy