Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 7 (ath9k)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:08:13 -0800

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> The powerpc ppc44x_defconfig builds again.
> 
> Changes since 20090106:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `ath_detach':
main.c:(.text+0x16c6dc): undefined reference to `rfkill_unregister'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ath_rfkill_poll':
main.c:(.text+0x16ce4e): undefined reference to `rfkill_force_state'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ath9k_start':
main.c:(.text+0x16e034): undefined reference to `rfkill_register'
main.c:(.text+0x16e06d): undefined reference to `rfkill_free'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ath_pci_probe':
main.c:(.text+0x16f9d1): undefined reference to `rfkill_allocate'

when CONFIG_RFKILL=n.

-- 
~Randy