Subject: Re: linux-next: ocfs2 tree build failure

From: Sunil Mushran <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 18:14:45 -0800

http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs2-devel/2008-December/003552.html

This needs to be added.

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this:
>
> fs/ocfs2/super.c: In function 'ocfs2_osb_dump':
> fs/ocfs2/super.c:256: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> fs/ocfs2/super.c:256: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> fs/ocfs2/super.c:256: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> fs/ocfs2/super.c:259: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> fs/ocfs2/super.c:261: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
>
> Caused by commit 796868c27387ba9bbad6b9c6b770ed34e2809a73 ("ocfs2: Expose
> the file system state via debugfs") since (despite being declared in
> fs/ocfs2/ocfs2.h) the struct ocfs2_recovery_map definition is not exposed
> beyond fs/ocfs2/journal.c.
>
> I have dropped the ocfs2 tree for today.
>