Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the m68knommu tree with Linus' treee

From: Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:24:08 +1000

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the m68knommu tree got a conflict in
> arch/m68knommu/include/asm/Kbuild between commit
> 74d96f018673759d04d032c137d132f6447bfb1e ("byteorder: make swab.h include
> asm/swab.h like a regular header") from Linus' tree and commit
> 49148020bcb6910ce71417bd990a5ce7017f9bd3 ("m68k,m68knommu: merge header
> files") from the m68knommu tree.
> 
> The latter removed the file and the former removed a line from it.  So I
> just removed the file.  I can keep doing that or you could do a merge
> with Linus' tree.

The current thinking was to merge this with Linus' tree as quick
as possible. But at the very least that will have to wait till he
gets back from LCA.

Merging it into next was to see how much collateral breakage it
caused :-)

Regards
Greg

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     [email-masked]
SnapGear, a McAfee Company                  PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
825 Stanley St,                             FAX:         +61 7 3891 3630
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia         WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com