Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 22 (staging/altpcichdma)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:14:40 -0800

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20090121:

drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c: In function 'ape_sg_to_chdma_table':
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c:429: warning: format '%08x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'dma_addr_t'
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c:433: warning: format '%08x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'dma_addr_t'
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c:449: warning: format '%08x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'dma_addr_t'
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c:450: warning: format '%08x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'dma_addr_t'
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c: In function 'dma_test':
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c:547: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c: In function 'probe':
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c:930: warning: label 'err_rev' defined but not used
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c:913: warning: label 'err_cdev' defined but not used
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c: At top level:
drivers/staging/altpciechdma/altpciechdma.c:415: warning: 'ape_sg_to_chdma_table' defined but not used

-- 
~Randy