Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 22 (staging/rtl8187se)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:21:16 -0800

Randy Dunlap wrote:
> Randy Dunlap wrote:
>> Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Changes since 20090121:
>>
>> drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5973: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'wireless_handlers'
>> drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5982: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'wireless_handlers'
>>
>>
> 
> and
> drivers/staging/rtl8187se/ieee80211/ieee80211_wx.c:845: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 2 has type 'size_t'
> drivers/staging/rtl8187se/ieee80211/ieee80211_wx.c:852: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 2 has type 'size_t'
> 

and
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c: In function 'rtl8180_shutdown':
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:201: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'stop'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c: In function 'rtl8180_init':
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:4584: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'get_stats'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c: In function 'rtl8180_pci_probe':
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5969: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'open'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5970: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'stop'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5972: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'tx_timeout'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5973: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'wireless_handlers'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5974: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'do_ioctl'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5975: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'set_multicast_list'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5976: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'set_mac_address'
drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:5982: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'wireless_handlers'

-- 
~Randy