Subject: [PATCH] mimio: depends on INPUT

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:48:18 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

mimio driver uses input_* functions so it needs to depend on INPUT.

mimio.c:(.text+0x2526c9): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
mimio.c:(.text+0x2526da): undefined reference to `input_close_device'
mimio.c:(.text+0x252725): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
mimio.c:(.text+0x2528f1): undefined reference to `input_event'
mimio.c:(.text+0x252904): undefined reference to `input_event'
mimio.c:(.text+0x252921): undefined reference to `input_event'
mimio.c:(.text+0x252b3e): undefined reference to `input_event'
mimio.c:(.text+0x252b51): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o:mimio.c:(.text+0x252bbd): more undefined references to `input_event' follow
mimio.c:(.text+0x252e42): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
mimio.c:(.text+0x2530ef): undefined reference to `input_register_device'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
cc: [email-masked]
---
 drivers/staging/mimio/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20090220.orig/drivers/staging/mimio/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20090220/drivers/staging/mimio/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 config INPUT_MIMIO
 	tristate "Mimio Xi interactive whiteboard support"
-	depends on USB
+	depends on USB && INPUT
 	default N
 	help
 	  Say Y here if you want to use a Mimio Xi interactive