Subject: Re: linux-next: v4l-dvb tree build failure

From: Michael Krufky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:08:49 -0500

Stephen,

Thanks for the heads up -- I fixed that a few days ago:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/raw-rev/eae32c526e78

I'm sure the fix will be included with Mauro's next push.

Regards,

Mike Krufky

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this:
>
> ERROR: "sms_dbg" [drivers/media/dvb/siano/smsusb.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "sms_dbg" [drivers/media/dvb/siano/smsdvb.ko] undefined!
>
> Probably caused by commit 33b67084d284779ee2a30deebd2115f79b8435b9
> ("V4L/DVB (10751): sms1xxx: fix checkpatch.pl violations introduced by
> previous changeset").
>
> I have dropped the v4l-dvb tree for today.
>