Subject: Microblaze arch merging

From: Michal Simek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:01:30 +0100

Hi Stephen and others,

I am preparing first pack for Microblaze CPU (If you want to review I
can send bunch of patches very soon).
This pack was reviewed in past on LKML and of course I have done some
changes there and move to latest kernel code.

Could you tell me what the right way is for adding to Microblaze code to
linux-next for testing and merging?
I don't expect that microblaze code break any other arch because all the
code is in arch/microblaze folder + some minor changes in
Kconfig for drivers.

We have ready git server for pushing too.
What is the best way for you? Code based on current linus-head on based
on linux-next?

Thanks,
Michal

-- 
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)
PetaLogix - Linux Solutions for a Reconfigurable World
w: www.petalogix.com p: +61-7-30090663,+42-0-721842854 f: +61-7-30090663