Subject: Next March 19: drivers/comedi build break.

From: Sachin Sant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:50:10 +0530

Next 19 randconfig build fails with :

  CC [M]  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_fops.o
In file included from drivers/staging/comedi/comedidev.h:38,
                 from drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_fops.c:45:
drivers/staging/comedi/interrupt.h:25: error: conflicting types for ‘irqreturn_t’
include/linux/irqreturn.h:14: error: previous declaration of ‘irqreturn_t’ was here
In file included from drivers/staging/comedi/comedidev.h:38,
                 from drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_fops.c:45:
drivers/staging/comedi/interrupt.h:28:1: warning: "IRQ_RETVAL" redefined
In file included from include/linux/interrupt.h:10,
                 from drivers/staging/comedi/interrupt.h:22,
                 from drivers/staging/comedi/comedidev.h:38,
                 from drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_fops.c:45:
include/linux/irqreturn.h:15:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
make[3]: *** [drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_fops.o] Error 1

Probably because of the irqreturn_t related changes.

Thanks
-Sachin

-- 

---------------------------------
Sachin Sant
IBM Linux Technology Center
India Systems and Technology Labs
Bangalore, India
---------------------------------