Subject: Next March 27 : s390 defconfig build failure

From: Sachin Sant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:27:04 +0530

Today's Next defconfig s390 build failed with

arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c: In function diag204_free_buffer:
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:364: error: implicit declaration of function free_pages
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c: In function diag204_alloc_rbuf:
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:384: error: implicit declaration of function __get_free_pages
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:384: error: GFP_KERNEL undeclared (first use in this function)
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:384: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:384: error: for each function it appears in.)
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:384: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c: In function diag224_get_name_table:
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:503: error: implicit declaration of function kmalloc
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:503: error: GFP_KERNEL undeclared (first use in this function)
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:503: error: GFP_DMA undeclared (first use in this function)
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:503: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
arch/s390/hypfs/hypfs_diag.c:507: error: implicit declaration of function kfree

Thanks
-Sachin

-- 

---------------------------------
Sachin Sant
IBM Linux Technology Center
India Systems and Technology Labs
Bangalore, India
---------------------------------