Subject: Next April 6 : x86 allmodconfig failure [drivers/pci]

From: Sachin Sant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 15:14:51 +0530

Today's next tree allmodconfig build on x86 failed with

drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c:2636:35: error: macro "if" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1
drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c: In function init_iommu_hw:
drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c:2636: error: expected ( before { token
drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c:2637: error: ______r undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c:2637: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c:2637: error: for each function it appears in.)
drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c:2640:35: error: macro "if" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1
drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c:2640: error: expected ( before { token

and many more of such errors. Similar errors with intr_remapping.c

drivers/pci/intr_remapping.c:679:28: error: macro "if" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1
drivers/pci/intr_remapping.c: In function disable_intr_remapping:
drivers/pci/intr_remapping.c:679: error: expected ( before { token
drivers/pci/intr_remapping.c:693:28: error: macro "if" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1
......

Thanks
-Sachin

-- 

---------------------------------
Sachin Sant
IBM Linux Technology Center
India Systems and Technology Labs
Bangalore, India
---------------------------------