Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 22 (staging/)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:05:46 -0700

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20090521:

Saw these build warnings on x86_64:

drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:64:3: warning: "/*" within comment
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:223:2: warning: "/*" within comment

drivers/staging/slicoss/slicoss.c:1875:warning: unused variable 'failure'
drivers/staging/stlc45xx/stlc45xx.c:2240: warning: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' declared inside parameter list
drivers/staging/stlc45xx/stlc45xx.c:2240: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
drivers/staging/stlc45xx/stlc45xx.c:2248: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/stlc45xx/stlc45xx.c:2248: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/stlc45xx/stlc45xx.c:2360: error: unknown field 'config_interface' specified in initializer
drivers/staging/stlc45xx/stlc45xx.c:2522: warning: format '%x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
drivers/staging/stlc45xx/stlc45xx.c:2524: warning: format '%x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 2 has type 'long unsigned int'
drivers/staging/stlc45xx/stlc45xx.c:2524: warning: format '%x' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'

drivers/staging/rt3070/common/../../rt2870/common/../../rt2860/common/spectrum.c:1577: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
drivers/staging/rt3070/../rt2870/../rt2860/rt_linux.c:841: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'

There are also 2 outstanding patches for comedi build failures that need to
be applied so that more work can be done on comedi....

-- 
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/