Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for June 3 (rfkill)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:22:33 -0700

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Looks like a real rush since -rc7 ...

CFG80211=y
MAC80211=y
RFKILL=m

net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_netdev_notifier_call':
core.c:(.text+0xa678b): undefined reference to `rfkill_blocked'
net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_dev_free':
(.text+0xa67e2): undefined reference to `rfkill_destroy'
net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_rfkill_sync_work':
core.c:(.text+0xa686e): undefined reference to `rfkill_blocked'
net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_new':
(.text+0xa69f2): undefined reference to `rfkill_alloc'
net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_rfkill_start_polling':
(.text+0xa6bd2): undefined reference to `rfkill_resume_polling'
net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_rfkill_stop_polling':
(.text+0xa6bdf): undefined reference to `rfkill_pause_polling'
net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_unregister':
(.text+0xa6bf4): undefined reference to `rfkill_unregister'
net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state':
(.text+0xa6c64): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_hw_state'
net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_register':
(.text+0xa6db4): undefined reference to `rfkill_register'
net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_wext_giwtxpower':
(.text+0xb01e9): undefined reference to `rfkill_blocked'
net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_wext_siwtxpower':
(.text+0xb0cf3): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_sw_state'
net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_wext_siwtxpower':
(.text+0xb0d1f): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_sw_state'

-- 
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/