Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for June 3 (staging)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:24:49 -0700

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Looks like a real rush since -rc7 ...

drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/adq12b.c:328: error: implicit declaration of function 'udelay'

drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:360:error: 'struct request' has no member named 'sector'
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:376:error: 'struct request' has no member named 'sector'
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:376:error: 'struct request' has no member named 'current_nr_sectors'
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:380:error: 'struct request' has no member named 'sector'
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:381:error: 'struct request' has no member named 'current_nr_sectors'
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:392:error: 'struct request' has no member named 'current_nr_sectors'
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:499:error: implicit declaration of function 'elv_next_request'
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:517:error: implicit declaration of function 'end_request'
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:738:error: implicit declaration of function 'blk_queue_hardsect_size'

-- 
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/