Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for June 3 (rfkill)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:20:18 -0700

Randy Dunlap wrote:
> Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Looks like a real rush since -rc7 ...
> 
> 
> CFG80211=y
> MAC80211=y
> RFKILL=m
> 
> net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_netdev_notifier_call':
> core.c:(.text+0xa678b): undefined reference to `rfkill_blocked'
> net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_dev_free':
> (.text+0xa67e2): undefined reference to `rfkill_destroy'
> net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_rfkill_sync_work':
> core.c:(.text+0xa686e): undefined reference to `rfkill_blocked'
> net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_new':
> (.text+0xa69f2): undefined reference to `rfkill_alloc'
> net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_rfkill_start_polling':
> (.text+0xa6bd2): undefined reference to `rfkill_resume_polling'
> net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_rfkill_stop_polling':
> (.text+0xa6bdf): undefined reference to `rfkill_pause_polling'
> net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_unregister':
> (.text+0xa6bf4): undefined reference to `rfkill_unregister'
> net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state':
> (.text+0xa6c64): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_hw_state'
> net/built-in.o: In function `wiphy_register':
> (.text+0xa6db4): undefined reference to `rfkill_register'
> net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_wext_giwtxpower':
> (.text+0xb01e9): undefined reference to `rfkill_blocked'
> net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_wext_siwtxpower':
> (.text+0xb0cf3): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_sw_state'
> net/built-in.o: In function `cfg80211_wext_siwtxpower':
> (.text+0xb0d1f): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_sw_state'

Ugh, there are similar errors in the wimax area, which doesn't
seem to mention RFKILL in its Kconfig file at all.  :(

net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill':
(.text+0x81996): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_sw_state'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_report_rfkill_sw':
(.text+0x81ac0): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_sw_state'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_report_rfkill_hw':
(.text+0x81bd3): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_hw_state'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_rm':
(.text+0x81c8f): undefined reference to `rfkill_unregister'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_rm':
(.text+0x81c9a): undefined reference to `rfkill_destroy'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_add':
(.text+0x81d52): undefined reference to `rfkill_alloc'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_add':
(.text+0x81db3): undefined reference to `rfkill_register'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_add':
(.text+0x81e2d): undefined reference to `rfkill_destroy'

-- 
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/