Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for June 4 (staging)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 08:56:40 -0700

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20090603:

drivers/staging/vt6655/built-in.o: In function `rotr1':
(.text+0x1a883): multiple definition of `rotr1'
drivers/staging/rt2860/built-in.o:(.text+0x17a9a): first defined here
drivers/staging/vt6655/built-in.o: In function `tkip_sbox':
(.text+0x1a850): multiple definition of `tkip_sbox'
drivers/staging/rt2860/built-in.o:(.text+0x17a6b): first defined here
drivers/staging/vt6655/built-in.o: In function `xor_32':
(.text+0x1e938): multiple definition of `xor_32'
drivers/staging/rt2860/built-in.o:(.text+0x1803c): first defined here
drivers/staging/vt6655/built-in.o: In function `xor_128':
(.text+0x1e910): multiple definition of `xor_128'
drivers/staging/rt2860/built-in.o:(.text+0x18018): first defined here

-- 
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/