Subject: Re: [Powerpc/SLQB] Next June 06 : BUG during scsi initialization

From: Sachin Sant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 17:42:14 +0530

Pekka J Enberg wrote:
> Hi Sachin,
>
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, Sachin Sant wrote:
>   
>> I can still recreate this bug on a Power 6 hardware with today's next tree.
>> I can recreate this problem at will.
>> Let me know if i can help in debugging this problem.
>>     
>
> Can you please reproduce the issue with this debugging patch applied and 
> post the result?
I had some trouble collecting debug o/p with this patch. Because of the
number of printk's the machine was crawling during boot. It was difficult
to read/collect the o/p. So i inserted a hack as follows such that
slab_alloc_page prints only during the failure.(modprobe scsi-driver)

+ if (strcmp(current->comm, "modprobe"))
+	printk(KERN_INFO "%s: cpu=%d, cache_cpu=%p, cache_list=%p\n", __func__, cpu, c, l);

Attached here is the boot log. Let me know if i can provide any other
information.

Thanks
-Sachin

-- 

---------------------------------
Sachin Sant
IBM Linux Technology Center
India Systems and Technology Labs
Bangalore, India
---------------------------------

00
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext2_xattr, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext2_xattr, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext2_inode_cache, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext2_inode_cache, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_system_zone, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_system_zone, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_prealloc_space, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_prealloc_space, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_alloc_context, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_alloc_context, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_free_block_extents, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_free_block_extents, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_xattr, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_xattr, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_inode_cache, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=ext4_inode_cache, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=revoke_record, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=revoke_record, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=revoke_table, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=revoke_table, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=journal_head, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=journal_head, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=journal_handle, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=journal_handle, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=jbd2_revoke_record, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=jbd2_revoke_record, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=jbd2_revoke_table, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=jbd2_revoke_table, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=jbd2_journal_head, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=jbd2_journal_head, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=jbd2_journal_handle, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=jbd2_journal_handle, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=hugetlbfs_inode_cache, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=hugetlbfs_inode_cache, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000dbc7b780, cache_list=c0000000dbc7b780
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=minix_inode_cache, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=minix_inode_cache, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=fat_cache, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=fat_cache, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=fat_inode_cache, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=fat_inode_cache, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=isofs_inode_cache, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=isofs_inode_cache, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011200, cache_list=c0000000de011200
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de010000, cache_list=c0000000de010000
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=btrfs_inode_cache, node=2
alloc_kmem_cache_nodes: cache=btrfs_inode_cache, node=3
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000008c4300, cache_list=c0000000008c4300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_00
00
00

__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012a00, cache_list=c0000000de012a00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012a00, cache_list=c0000000de012a00
ehea: eth0: Jumbo frames are disabled
ehea: eth0 -> logical port id #2
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019f00, cache_list=c0000000de019f00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019900, cache_list=c0000000de019900
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019c00, cache_list=c0000000de019c00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011200, cache_list=c0000000de011200
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01db00, cache_list=c0000000de01db00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01a200, cache_list=c0000000de01a200
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01a500, cache_list=c0000000de01a500
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de018d00, cache_list=c0000000de018d00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
EDAC MC: Ver: 2.1.0 Jun  8 2009
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01e700, cache_list=c0000000de01e700
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de012400, cache_list=c0000000de012400
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011800, cache_list=c0000000de011800
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019f00, cache_list=c0000000de019f00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019900, cache_list=c0000000de019900
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019c00, cache_list=c0000000de019c00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de011200, cache_list=c0000000de011200
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01db00, cache_list=c0000000de01db00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01a200, cache_list=c0000000de01a200
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01a500, cache_list=c0000000de01a500
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_00
00

__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019600, cache_list=c0000000de019600
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019600, cache_list=c0000000de019600
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de000
00
00
doing fast boot
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de0__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c000, cache_list=c0000000de01c000
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de000
00
00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_lis__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019600, cache_list=c0000000de019600
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de000
00
00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019600, cache_list=c0000000de019600
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01b100, cache_list=c0000000de01b100
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de019600, cache_list=c0000000de019600
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_lis__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de000
00
00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01c300, cache_list=c0000000de01c300
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_list=c0000000de01ba00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01bd00, cache_list=c0000000de01bd00
__slab_alloc_page: nid=2, cache_node=c0000000de01ba00, cache_lisBUG: spinlock bad magic on CPU#1, modprobe/62
 lock: c0000000008c4280, .magic: 7dcc61f0, .owner:  || status == __GCONV_INCOMPLETE_INPUT || status == __GCONV_FULL_OUTPUT/724596736, .owner_cpu: 4095
Call Trace:
[c0000000c7da36d0] [c0000000000116e0] .show_stack+0x6c/0x16c (unreliable)
[c0000000c7da3780] [c000000000365bcc] .spin_bug+0xb0/0xd4
[c0000000c7da3810] [c000000000365e94] ._raw_spin_lock+0x48/0x184
[c0000000c7da38b0] [c0000000005de4f8] ._spin_lock+0x10/0x24
[c0000000c7da3920] [c000000000141240] .__slab_alloc_page+0x410/0x4b4
[c0000000c7da39e0] [c000000000142804] .kmem_cache_alloc+0x13c/0x21c
[c0000000c7da3aa0] [c0000000001431dc] .kmem_cache_create+0x294/0x2a8
[c0000000c7da3b90] [d000000000ea1438] .scsi_init_queue+0x38/0x170 [scsi_mod]
[c0000000c7da3c20] [d000000000ea1334] .init_scsi+0x1c/0xe8 [scsi_mod]
[c0000000c7da3ca0] [c0000000000092c0] .do_one_initcall+0x80/0x19c
[c0000000c7da3d90] [c0000000000c09c8] .SyS_init_module+0xe0/0x244
[c0000000c7da3e30] [c000000000008534] syscall_exit+0x0/0x40
BUG: spinlock lockup on CPU#1, modprobe/62, c0000000008c4280
Call Trace:
[c0000000c7da3760] [c0000000000116e0] .show_stack+0x6c/0x16c (unreliable)
[c0000000c7da3810] [c000000000365f88] ._raw_spin_lock+0x13c/0x184
[c0000000c7da38b0] [c0000000005de4f8] ._spin_lock+0x10/0x24
[c0000000c7da3920] [c000000000141240] .__slab_alloc_page+0x410/0x4b4
[c0000000c7da39e0] [c000000000142804] .kmem_cache_alloc+0x13c/0x21c
[c0000000c7da3aa0] [c0000000001431dc] .kmem_cache_create+0x294/0x2a8
[c0000000c7da3b90] [d000000000ea1438] .scsi_init_queue+0x38/0x170 [scsi_mod]
[c0000000c7da3c20] [d000000000ea1334] .init_scsi+0x1c/0xe8 [scsi_mod]
[c0000000c7da3ca0] [c0000000000092c0] .do_one_initcall+0x80/0x19c
[c0000000c7da3d90] [c0000000000c09c8] .SyS_init_module+0xe0/0x244
[c0000000c7da3e30] [c000000000008534] syscall_exit+0x0/0x40