Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for June 16 (osd)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:46:49 -0700

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20090615:

When
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_OSD=y
CONFIG_SCSI_OSD_INITIATOR=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_OSD_ULD is not set

build fails with

drivers/built-in.o: In function `class_osdblk_remove':
osdblk.c:(.text+0x55376): undefined reference to `osduld_put_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `class_osdblk_add':
osdblk.c:(.text+0x5564d): undefined reference to `osduld_path_lookup'
osdblk.c:(.text+0x5584d): undefined reference to `osduld_put_device'

-- 
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/