Subject: Next Aug 19: s390 build failure (arch/s390/kernel/built-in)

From: Sachin Sant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:43:29 +0530

Today's next build failed on s390 with following errors.

  LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
arch/s390/kernel/built-in.o: In function `trace_syscall_exit':
include/trace/syscall.h:21: undefined reference to `__tracepoint_syscall_exit'
include/trace/syscall.h:21: undefined reference to `__tracepoint_syscall_exit'
arch/s390/kernel/built-in.o: In function `trace_syscall_enter':
include/trace/syscall.h:14: undefined reference to `__tracepoint_syscall_enter'
include/trace/syscall.h:14: undefined reference to `__tracepoint_syscall_enter'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

thanks
-Sachin

-- 

---------------------------------
Sachin Sant
IBM Linux Technology Center
India Systems and Technology Labs
Bangalore, India
---------------------------------