Subject: Re: [PATCH] this_cpu: Use this_cpu_xx in trace_functions_graph.c

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:47:51 +0900

Christoph Lameter wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009, Tejun Heo wrote:
> 
>> ftrace_cpu_disabled usage in trace_functions_graph.c were left out
>> during this_cpu_xx conversion in commit 9288f99a causing compile
>> failure.  Convert them.
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> Reviewed-by: Christoph Lameter <[email-masked]>

Oh... one question tho.  I used __this_cpu_*() as other conversions
but I think we should be using the version without the underscores.
The relationship between get_cpu_var() and __get_cpu_var() is
different from the one between this_cpu_*() and __this_cpu_*().

Thanks.

-- 
tejun