Subject: [-next Nov 17] s390 build break(arch/s390/kernel/compat_wrapper.S)

From: Sachin Sant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:36:19 +0530

Today's next 20091117 build failed on s390 with

arch/s390/kernel/compat_wrapper.S: Assembler messages:
arch/s390/kernel/compat_wrapper.S:1871: Error: operand out of range (164 is not between 0 and 15)
arch/s390/kernel/compat_wrapper.S:1871: Error: junk at end of line: `(%r15)'
make[1]: *** [arch/s390/kernel/compat_wrapper.o] Error 1

The code in question was added by commit 9db3031ac785b068eb4636465eebb7b346c48dbb

fanotify: sys_fanotify_mark declartion

I had applied the following patch to get past another build break reported
against yesterday's next (20091116)

http://marc.info/?l=linux-next&m=125844478708886&w=2 <http://marc.info/?l=linux-next&m=125844478708886&w=2>

Thanks
-Sachin

-- 

---------------------------------
Sachin Sant
IBM Linux Technology Center
India Systems and Technology Labs
Bangalore, India
---------------------------------