Subject: Re: [PATCH 05/17] staging: update gfp/slab.h includes

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:27:38 +0900

Hello,

On 04/03/2010 10:36 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 02:52:33 +0900 Tejun Heo <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>  drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/quatech_daqp_cs.c |    1 +
>>  drivers/staging/otus/usbdrv.h                    |    1 +
> 
> The changes to those two files are fixes mainline so should go into your
> slabh tree.

The first one is false positive caused by addition of semaphore.h
inclusion in linux-next transiting quatech_daqp_cs.c from ERR to auto
edit candidate.

I applied the second one to slabh.  I'll also pull in -rc3 and do some
merge testing.  If nothing else breaks, I'll ask Linus to pull in
slabh.

Thanks.

-- 
tejun