Subject: Re: [PATCH 10/17] wireless: update gfp/slab.h includes

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:46:17 +0200

Hello, John, Stephen.

On 05/19/2010 05:28 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>> Looks like this was part of a series...who merged the rest of it?
>> I guess I presumed they would take care of the series.

Most of the series have been applied circa 2.6.34-rc4.  Stephen has
been carrying patches for branches which weren't yet in mainline.
IOW, these patches are necessary for a branch to be merged into
mainline.

> It was a series of patches that were only relevant to the trees in
> linux-next (for a change that happened in Linus' tree).  My hope (and I
> assume Tejun's) was that each maintainer would take the patch relevant to
> their tree (some did - I just checked I still have 10 of them being
> applied to linux-next :-().

Yeap, I hoped that more of them would sort themselves out during devel
cycle, but I guess rc1 window isn't too bad.

Thank you.

-- 
tejun