Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the workqueues tree with the Linus' tree

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:28:21 +0200

Hello, Stephen.

On 07/23/2010 06:46 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Tejun,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the workqueues tree got a conflict in
> fs/cifs/cifsfs.c between commit 4c0c03ca54f72fdd5912516ad0a23ec5cf01bda7
> ("CIFS: Fix a malicious redirect problem in the DNS lookup code") from
> Linus' tree and commit 9b646972467fb5fdc677f9e4251875db20bdbb64 ("cifs:
> use workqueue instead of slow-work") from the workqueues tree.
> 
> I fixed it up (I think - I removed the call to cifs_exit_dns_resolver()
> as there is no way to get to that code any more) and can carry the fix
> for a while.

Yes, one failure case is removed, so that would be correct.  Thank you
very much for taking care of the conflict.

-- 
tejun