Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the workqueues tree with the Linus' tree

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:45:16 +0200

Hello,

On 07/23/2010 01:42 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:34:55 +0200 Tejun Heo <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> I was thinking about sending pull request w/ a note describing how to
>> resolve the conflict.  Would pulling in master before requesting pull
>> be better?
> 
> Either would work.  Linus is fine with doing merge fixups and, after all,
> I figured it out. :-)
> 
> A description always helps, of course.

Yeah, sorry about causng headaches in linux-next.  I'll test merge w/
mainline and let you know non-trivial conflicts for future commits.

Thank you.

-- 
tejun