Subject: Intel sound proke in today;s next

From: Piotr Hosowicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:24:36 +0200

Hello,

I just downloaded today's next and built it, then booted. Sound is not 
working, my card is:

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) HD Audio 
Controller

I am now booted with latest git kernel and cannot provide more info 
here, I rebooted with that kernel because I am going to sleep and I like 
to listen to music by night. If more details is necessary I could boot 
that next tommorow, but tell me what you need.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

-- 
- Jasiu, jakie jest najszybsze zwierze na swiecie?
- Gepard, pszepani.
- A najszybszy ptak?
- Ptak geparda.
NP:  -
NB: 2.6.35-rc6