Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the m68knommu tree with the m68k tree

From: Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:21:02 +1000

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the m68knommu tree got a conflict in
> arch/m68k/sun3/sun3ints.c between commit
> 72fe185cd9acbfc6e8a7afa884ae1152be706e52 ("m68k/m68knommu: Remove dead
> SMP config option") from the m68k tree and commit
> 5313b581e4efc214c6132d32f580db6668e5c5a8 ("arch/m68k{,nommu}: Removing
> dead SMP config option") from the m68knommu tree.
> 
> These appear to be the same patch with some formatting differences.  I
> used the version from the m68k tree.

Looks like Geert added the same patch to the m68k git tree.
I'll drop it from the m68knommu git tree.

Thanks
Greg

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     [email-masked]
SnapGear Group, McAfee                      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
8 Gardner Close                             FAX:         +61 7 3217 5323
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia                WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com