Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the lost-spurious-irq tree with the tip tree

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 07:47:58 +0200

Hello, Stephen.

On 10/05/2010 05:13 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Tejun,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the lost-spurious-irq tree got a conflict in
> kernel/irq/spurious.c between commits
> 6b8ff3120c758340505dddf08ad685ebb841d5d5 ("genirq: Convert core code to
> irq_data") and bd151412263a67b5321e9dd1d5b4bf6d96fdebf3 ("genirq: Provide
> config option to disable deprecated code") from the tip tree and commits
> 32b5d378f49485f3ae172eb0ac2bfc4ebbbdb060 ("irq: cleanup irqfixup") and
> 80f97e2b33c3e66c11b10abd2890506a3abeb320 ("irq: make spurious poll timer
> per desc") from the lost-spurious-irq tree.
> 
> I think I fixed it all up (see below).  I can carry this fix (or a better
> one) as necessary.

Can you please drop lost-spurious-irq for now?  It needs to be
reimplemented.  I'll send a merge request again when it's ready.

Thank you.

-- 
tejun