Subject: Re: linux-next: failed to fetch block tree

From: Jens Axboe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:14:32 +0200

On 2011-04-07 02:40, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Sedat,
> 
> On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 02:37:10 +0200 Sedat Dilek <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:26 AM, Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Trying to fetch the block tree yesterday and today produced this error:
>>>
>>> git.kernel.dk[0: 95.166.99.235]: errno=Connection timed out
>>>
>>> I am using the block tree from next-20110405.
>>
>> Clone-able here:
>> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/axboe/linux-2.6-block.git
> 
> Yes, but that is not the tree Jens has asked me to fetch.

My DSL went down while I was away. In general, the kernel.org repo
should be identical to the kernel.dk one. It's pushed out when changes
happen. It may lag due to the kernel.org mirror latencies, but apart
from that it should be fine.

So at least in the future, using the above kernel.org url is fine as a
backup.

-- 
Jens Axboe