Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the xen tree with Linus tree

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:15:19 -0700

On 05/17/2011 04:12 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:05:44 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Today's linux-next merge of the xen tree got a conflict in
>> drivers/xen/Kconfig, drivers/xen/gntdev.c and include/xen/gntdev.h
>> between various commits Linus' tree and various commits from the xen tree.
>>
>> As previously discussed, I have dropped the xen tree for today (as it
>> contains an older version of the changes that were merged into Linus'
>> tree).
> Just wondering if the xen tree is ever going to make a reappearance in
> linux-next?

Konrad's tree has the bulk of the xen work in it at the moment.  I'm
doing to start on a few bits and pieces, but I've not decided if I'll
put them into linux-next myself or just push them via Konrad.

So, maybe, but maybe not.

Thanks,
    J