Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the m68knommu tree with Linus' tree

From: Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:19:22 +1000

Hi Stephen,

On 25/05/11 11:04, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the m68knommu tree got a conflict in
> arch/m68k/kernel/m68k_ksyms.c between commit a697dc934f52 ("m68k: merge
> non-mmu and mmu versions of m68k_ksyms.c") from Linus' tree and commit
> e05f64c1bac9 ("m68k: merge non-mmu and mmu versions of m68k_ksyms.c")
> from the m68knommu tree.
>
> Two (slightly different) versions of the same change  I used the version
> from the m68knommu tree as that was comitted later.

Sorry, should be fixed now. (Though maybe I annoyed Andrew a little
by including a couple of new patches in there as well :-(

> P.S. Greg, do I need to change your contact address?

No, you can use any of:

   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]

I tend to signoff using the uclinux.org address, but primary email
address is the snapgear.com one.

Regards
Greg

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     [email-masked]
SnapGear Group, McAfee                      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
8 Gardner Close                             FAX:         +61 7 3217 5323
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia                WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com