Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the m68knommu tree with the m68k tree

From: Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:34:11 +1000

Hi Stephen,

On 22/06/11 11:12, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the m68knommu tree got a conflict in
> arch/m68k/include/asm/bitops_mm.h between commit 17c74432b88e
> ("m68k/bitops: Make bitmap data pointer of atomic ops volatile") from the
> m68k tree and commit 2cb0d89e66b1 ("m68k: merge mmu and non-mmu
> bitops.h") from the m68knommu tree.
>
> The latter effectively deletes in the file and in doing the merge,
> removes the funtions that were modified by the former commit.  So I just
> removed the file.

That would be right. The changes that Geert's patch makes are in
my merge patch.

Geert: do you want me to hold of on merging the bitops.h files?

Regards
Greg

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     [email-masked]
SnapGear Group, McAfee                      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
8 Gardner Close                             FAX:         +61 7 3217 5323
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia                WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com