Subject: Build issue with linux next. duplicate member _count in mm_types.h

From: Jonathan Cameron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:55:44 +0100

Getting:

  CHK     include/linux/version.h
  CHK     include/generated/utsrelease.h
make[1]: `include/generated/mach-types.h' is up to date.
  CC      arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.s
In file included from include/linux/sched.h:64:0,
                 from arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.c:13:
include/linux/mm_types.h:74:15: error: duplicate member '_count'
make[1]: *** [arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.s] Error 1
make: *** [prepare0] Error 2

Issue looks to have been introduced by 

    mm: Rearrange struct page

fc9bb8c768abe7ae10861c3510e01a95f98d5933

Guessing it's a known issue, but just thought I'd flag it up in case
it's something very specific about my build.

gcc-2.6 armv7a

Reverting that patch works, but given I don't know the history, I'm
not proposing doing that in general!

Jonathan