Subject: [PATCH -next] bcma: needs export.h

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:39:12 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c needs to include <linux/export.h>,
so add it to the headers that are included by bcma_private.h.

Fixes these warnings:

drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:27:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:27:1: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:27:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:36:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:36:1: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:36:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:45:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:45:1: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:45:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:54:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:54:1: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:54:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/bcma/bcma_private.h |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- next-2011-0920.orig/drivers/bcma/bcma_private.h
+++ next-2011-0920/drivers/bcma/bcma_private.h
@@ -7,6 +7,7 @@
 
 #include <linux/bcma/bcma.h>
 #include <linux/delay.h>
+#include <linux/export.h>
 
 #define BCMA_CORE_SIZE		0x1000